Théo, how did you choose the tracks for the mix? Did you have a certain concept in mind?
Hey! I didn’t really have a particular concept in mind except i wanted to showcase some old tracks i love, some recent ones, and some of mine!
How and where did you record the mix?
I did it one night in my studio in Berlin, gathering the tracks on Ableton Live, as my old little Vestax mixer is too broken to give justice to any track…
You’ve just released your new „Crowd Control“ EP on Boysnoize Records. What are your plans for the immediate future?
I’m working on some remixes and am already recording „Crowd Control Part II“!
Download (MP3, 320 kBit/s, 64:47 Min., 148,40 MB)
01. Moodymann – Radio (Peacefrog)
02. Dj Deeon – Not A Star (Dance Mania)
03. Mike Dunn – Phreaky Motherfucker (Robsoul)
04. Munk – Nigerian Jam (Gomma)
05. Strip Steve – Work! (BNR)
06. Kyle Hall – Tomorrow Is The Day (Moods & Grooves)
07. Underground Resistance – Jupiter Jazz (UR)
08. Inkswel – High All Time! (Dopeness Galore)
09. Polarius – Truckin the MThreefive (Creme Organization)
10. Steve Rachmad – Bot (Delsin)
11. Motor City Drum Ensemble – Got It (Prime Numbers)
12. Les Sins – Grind (Jiaolong)
13. Strip Steve – The Other Side Of Time (BNR)
14. Planetary – Matter Of Sound (Delsin)
15. Strip Steve – Money Trouble Funk (Bambounou remix) (BNR) vs. Betty Botox – Voodoo 2 (Rvng Intl)
16. Headless Ghost – SP3 (Clone Royal Oak)
17. Dense & Pika – Colt (Hotflush)
18. Robert Owens – Bring Down The Walls (Trax)
19. Rick Wilhite – Drum Patterns & Memories (Moodymann Mix) (Rush Hour)
20. Cyril Hahn – Perfect Form (Kaytranada Edition) (Internet)
Boiler Room Berlin x Boysnoize Records
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
7 pm – midnight (CET)
Djedjotronic b2b Maelstrom
& BNR Allstars